Thanks for stopping by! I started QAInsights blog to help software testers in test automation and performance testing. This blog is now dedicated more around performance testing tools. I also conduct 1-on-1 online training, please connect with me for more details. You can read more about me here.
I primarily work on Micro Focus LoadRunner (Web, Web Services, TruClient, and DevWeb protocols), Apache JMeter, Neotys NeoLoad, Dynatrace, and Splunk. You can see articles about AWS, occasionally.
Please click the below subscribe button to get notified brand-new tutorials about the performance testing and more.
Somethings about me
- I am a performance engineer. I break stuffs. I know nothing.
- blogs here at QAInsights
- my YouTube channel
- Udemy Performance Testing using DevWeb
- Currently learning Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher, Linux, and DevOps
- I made PerfTractor
- Xbox | Raspberry Pi
- ask me anything about performance testing/engineering in QAInsights Community
- Earn Cash by Performance Testing | Excel in MS Excel | The Complete Guide on HP LoadRunner Web Controller
Join QAInsights Community for free
Don’t you worry about the social media websites being blocked at your work. QAInsights Community is a social media for software testing related discussions.
How to connect with me?
To say hi, please click on the Chat button (bottom left corner) and send me a message. Or you can schedule an appointment using https://book.qainsights.com/
If you want to connect with me
Please support me.
“The main reason shift left testing is not happening is product owners are not engaging the testers in the early phases of design and development. They do not give much importance to testing before the application hits production“
“Quality of a software relies on testing often and involving testers very early in the design and development life cycle. Deploy a risk management practice to identify, assess, prioritize, measure, and mitigate. Once the product goes live, listen to customer feedback for a consistent improvement”.
“I have a joke about LoadRunner, but my think time is too high”
Check out my blog articles as listed below.
- API Testing in DevWeb using Swagger
- Performance Testing Certifications
- JEval – Evaluate your JMeter Test Plan
- Cloudflare Radar – Why you should sign up?
- Must ask Performance Engineering Questions
- What’s new in LoadRunner Professional 2020 SP 3?
- Getting Started with GitHub CLI
- How to install Java 15 in Windows?
- Load Testing using Netling
- Run JMeter Tests in k3s Civo Kube100
- How I successfully cleared Certified Kubernetes Application Developer CKAD exam in 5 weeks?
- What’s new in Micro Focus LoadRunner 2020 Service Pack 2
- How I successfully cleared Micro Focus LoadRunner Certification?
- Deep-dive into Cloudflare’s Speed Test
- Jump start with Fiddler Everywhere
- Windows Network Sniffer – pktmon
- Run Web Tours in Windows Docker Container
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 5.3?
- How to achieve Scalability, Quality and Speed With Appium?
- Getting Started with Predator – ruthless API performance testing