Thanks for stopping by! I started QAInsights blog to help software testers in test automation and performance testing. This blog is now dedicated more around performance testing tools. I also conduct 1-on-1 online training, please connect with me for more details. You can read more about me here.
I primarily work on Micro Focus LoadRunner (Web, Web Services, TruClient, and DevWeb protocols), Apache JMeter, Neotys NeoLoad, Dynatrace, and Splunk. You can see articles about AWS, occasionally.
Please click the below subscribe button to get notified brand-new tutorials about the performance testing and more.
Somethings about me
- I am a performance engineer. I break stuffs. I know nothing.
- blogs here at QAInsights
- my YouTube channel
- Udemy Performance Testing using DevWeb
- Currently learning Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher, Linux, and DevOps
- I made PerfTractor
- Xbox | Raspberry Pi
- ask me anything about performance testing/engineering in QAInsights Community
- Earn Cash by Performance Testing | Excel in MS Excel | The Complete Guide on HP LoadRunner Web Controller
Join QAInsights Community for free
Don’t you worry about the social media websites being blocked at your work. QAInsights Community is a social media for software testing related discussions.
How to connect with me?
To say hi, please click on the Chat button (bottom left corner) and send me a message. Or you can schedule an appointment using https://book.qainsights.com/
If you want to connect with me
Please support me.
“The main reason shift left testing is not happening is product owners are not engaging the testers in the early phases of design and development. They do not give much importance to testing before the application hits production“
“Quality of a software relies on testing often and involving testers very early in the design and development life cycle. Deploy a risk management practice to identify, assess, prioritize, measure, and mitigate. Once the product goes live, listen to customer feedback for a consistent improvement”.
“I have a joke about LoadRunner, but my think time is too high”
Check out my blog articles as listed below.
- Performance Testing in Kubernetes using Kangal
- Getting Started with Goose
- Deep-dive into Mockintosh – an Open Source Microservice Mocking
- Jetty Load Generator
- Load Testing Shiny Apps
- Right Tail Outlier Detector in JMeter
- JMeter Result Analysis using Datasette
- JMeter Integration with Elastic
- What’s new in MicroFocus LoadRunner Professional 2021?
- Servers Performance Monitoring in JMeter
- Dynatrace Backend Listener for JMeter
- JMeter Execution Order and Scoping Rules
- Introduction to JMeter Elements
- Downloading and Installing JMeter
- Introduction to Apache JMeter
- JMeter Integration with InfluxDB Cloud
- JMeter Integration with InfluxDB 2.0
- JMeter Integration with InfluxDB and Grafana using Docker
- Distributed Load Testing in JMeter using Raspberry Pi 400
- Black Friday Performance Testing Experiment Results