HP announced its minor version of UFT which will be released in July. The version will be HP UFT 12.01. You can check in the communities sections here. In this blog, I am going to list out some new features and highlights of HP UFT 12.01. To know more about HP UFT, please check my last post.
- HP UFT now supports Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Safari browser on Mac OS, IE 8 – IE 11, Firefox v31, Chrome v36, Safari v6, v6.10, and v7.00.
- Henceforth, HP UFT Agent Chrome Extension will be available at Chrome Web Store. No need to install Chrome extension manually from your local system.
- HP improved its UFT user documentation and help manual.
- Support runtime Windows objects.
- Supports various technologies like Siebel objects using SiebelOpenUI, SAP objects using SAPUI5, API tests, Insight objects, Flex Advanced Grid objects etc.
- Additionally, JDK 1.8, Hyper V, SAP Web Dynpro ABAP for Netweaver 7.40, Expanded Internet Explorer support for SAP Web UI support, and XenDesktop 7 (Technology Preview level).
HP UFT 12.01 is expected to be released in July 2014.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights!
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
- #3 – LoadSter, Google Chrome, and Sonarwhal – QAInsights Podcast - April 25, 2018
- #2 QAInsights Podcast – 18.104.22.168 and many more - April 9, 2018
- QAInsights Podcasts – First Episode - March 30, 2018
- Rajini Makkal Mandram Vs Makkal Neethi Maiyam – a tech comparison - March 5, 2018
- Do not blame it on server! - February 26, 2018