Last week HP released critical patch update for HP Unified Functional Testing (formerly known as HP QTP) running on Windows OS. This vulnerability remotely exploits by executing the arbitrary code. This vulnerability can be fixed by upgrading HP UFT to version 12.
Download HP Applications Transformation Experience workshop
Now we will see, about the new features of HP UFT 12. As I mentioned in my earlier post about HP UFT 12, I would like to reiterate in this post with some additional information.
HP Unified Functional Testing 12
What is new in HP UFT 12?
- UFT 12 is much more stable and reliable in terms of performance and features.
- It is backward compatible with ALM 11.x and also integrated ALM
- Installation is faster, and smaller.
- Supports latest version of all major browsers.
- New UI for UFT and BPT
- Execute your GUI tests from Mac
- Upload your test results to ALM
- Now you can run Flex scripts on multiple instances of UFT
- Supports Visual Studio 2010 and 2012
- Now you can use Action Templates and external properties.
- Create 64-bit COM objects
And many more…
Download HP UFT 12
Thanks for reading this post. Please subscribe for the newsletter. Image Courtesy: HP.