New vulnerability has been found which affects IBM Rational Performance Tester 126.96.36.199 and earlier version. Type of attack is called ClickJacking. This particular vulnerability allows attacker to create a malicious link to the documentation which injects arbitrary content to the mainframe. This attack does not require any authentication and may be exploited remotely if the HTML network is available.
This impact compromises the data integrity.
[stextbox id=”alert”]VULNERABILITY DETAILS:[/stextbox]
CVSS Base Score: 4.3
CVSS Temporal Score: See http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/84715 for the current score
CVSS Environmental Score*: Undefined
CVSS Vector: (AV:N/AC:M/Au:N/C:N/I:P/A:N)
AFFECTED PRODUCTS AND VERSIONS:
IBM Rational Performance Tester version 188.8.131.52 and earlier
Users hosting publicly facing Java API Documentation are strongly encouraged use Oracle’s Java API Documentation Updater Tool, a repair-in-place tool meant to correct existing documentation.
The Tool is available to all Java users on www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/
- Complete CVSS Guide
- On-line Calculator V2
- X-Force Vulnerability Database http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/84715
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything. Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017