On March 25, 2013 IBM released its newer version of IBM Security AppScan Source 8.7. It has named one of the hottest products at RSA Security Conference 2013.
What’s IBM Security AppScan Source?
IBM Security AppScan Source analyses the source code and identifies the security vulnerabilities.
What’s new in IBM Security AppScan Source 8.7?
- Now, the newer version supports scanning of Apple iOS and Android mobile applications http://po.st/wvCIcf for more details.
- Identifies security vulnerabilities by reviewing the code
- Build application security
- Create, Distributes and enforce security policies
- Drill downs to the vulnerabilities area
- It integrates with IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management solution
Improved Speed & Scalability
- Better vulnerability detection with improved XSS Analyzer
Please check the IBM AppScan 8.7 for iOS Overview video.
You can check more features in this link http://po.st/R2AIuk.
Are you interested to trial this product. This trial version has all the features enabled. Download it from here
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications.
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.