SmartBear recently released The State of Mobile 2014 – Testing Edition software industry survey report. This survey was designed to establish benchmarks among software professionals and consumers regarding the state of mobile in 2014, including:
- Trends in mobile growth and application development
- Top challenges and opportunities in the Mobile Space
- How different organizations are approaching the mobile application development and testing process
- Keys to building quality mobile applications
SmartBear Software conducted a global online survey from October to December 2013. The findings presented are based upon the aggregated responses from over 1,040+ software developers, testers and consumers.
Mobile’s Rapid Growth
Rapid growth of mobile will continue to transform the software industry in 2014 and beyond.
- Nearly 30% of those building apps, are building mobile apps.
- Over 50% of respondents who are currently building mobile apps have entered the space within the past two years.
- 84% of those who are not currently building mobile apps plan to enter the space in the near future
The State of Mobile 2014 – Testing Edition
- #3 – LoadSter, Google Chrome, and Sonarwhal – QAInsights Podcast - April 25, 2018
- #2 QAInsights Podcast – 126.96.36.199 and many more - April 9, 2018
- QAInsights Podcasts – First Episode - March 30, 2018
- Rajini Makkal Mandram Vs Makkal Neethi Maiyam – a tech comparison - March 5, 2018
- Do not blame it on server! - February 26, 2018