IBM Innovate 2013 | Call for papers
Innovate 2013 is an IBM technical submit which held every year is to deliver technical and business insight information to the community. This year IBM Innovate will happen in Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort – Orlando, Florida.
Clients and Business Partners selected to speak at Innovate 2013 will receive:
- One full conference pass ($1,995 value)
- Description of your presentation and speaker details on the Innovate SmartSite Agenda Builder
- Personalized presentation techniques coaching from a speaker trainer, if desired
- Use of the exclusive Client Speaker VIP Lounge
Innovate has two streams, which cover various areas of interest. Technical Exchange @Innovate and Team Directions @Innovate.
[tabs tab1=”Technical Exchange areas of interest” tab2=”Team Directions areas of interest”]
- Application development
- Architecture and design
- Build and deploy
- Enterprise architecture
- Enterprise development for Power and PureSystems (IBM i, AIX and Linux)
- Enterprise development for System z
- Mobile development
- Quality management and testing
- Requirements management
- Team collaboration, change and configuration management
- Big data
- Cloud computing
- Exploring smarter computing
- Lifecycle management
- Mobile delivery
- Packaged applications
- Portfolio, demand and delivery management
- Product development
- Product portfolio management
- Real-time and embedded software development
- Security management
- Social business
- Software supply chain
- Systems engineering[/tab]
Software Testing falls under Technical Exchange.
Call for speakers’ timeline
- December 2012, Call for speakers opens
- January 14, 2013, Call for speakers closes
- March 2013, Speaker acceptance notifications
- April 2013, Presentations due
How to submit proposal?
To submit your proposal, you should have an IBM ID. Don’t worry, it is easy to create. Click here to create your IBM ID.
- Sign in this page using your IBM ID
- Click on Start a New Proposal button
- Select a category based on your interest.
- Fill in all mandatory fields. Once you completed click on Submit Updates button.
- Now fill the Speaker Assignment details. Use search option to find the speaker’s profile.
- If speaker is not found, create a new speaker profile.
- All of the speaker’s profile must be added before the deadline.
- Once you done, click on Finish.
With inputs from IBM Community
Image credits IBM Innovate
Thanks for visiting QAInsights!
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.