HPE has released its latest patch for LoadRunner 12.50 on Dec 29, 2015. Read on further to know more about this patch update. Patch ID is LR_03613 which is 19.43 MB file size. LoadRunner Patch 3 is for Windows 7-x64 2008R2-x64 8-x64 2012R2-x64. It is very critical patch update which has enhancements and fixes for the known problems.
LoadRunner Patch 3 Enhancements
This patch update has support for TruClient – Native Mobile protocol in HPE Mobile Center version 1.51. Following are the main enhancements done:
- Cache emulation
- Amazon Cloud provisioning fix
- General fixes
You need to install the patch over LoadRunner 12.50 or 12.50 Patch 1.
Following are the other fixes done:
- You will be able to run QTP script in Performance Center by using Terminal Services option.
- I often get following message “Abnormal termination, caused by mdrv process termination”. mdrv.exe process crashes” in Web Protocol. This has been fixed.
- You can perform execution with NV in WININET mode and running Vuser as a thread option.
- Now you can use EBCDIC on remote Load Generators
- List box select operation in TruClient will work perfectly
- If you had faced issues in installing certificates in LoadRunner 12.50 in Android devices, this patch has a fix.
- Speed simulation in Runtime settings for Mobile App protocol issues has been fixed.
- Object not found error has been fixed in TruClient while replaying.
Always take a back of your system before installing any LoadRunner patches and review the instructions, precautions, restrictions, and other details carefully before proceeding.
Download LoadRunner Patch 3 using below link:
Download HPE LoadRunner 12.50 Patch 3 (HPE Passport is required)