Return on Investment (RoI) is an important factor in software development and testing life cycle. Every organizations’ foremost step is RoI before investing into any tools/processes. In any non-manual testing, RoI analysis plays a critical role e.g. tool selection, staffing, training needs etc.
In this blog post, we will see how HP LoadRunner Software Business Value Calculator helps test managers or test leads to analyze the RoI for performance testing initiatives.
How to launch HP LoadRunner Software Business Value Calculator?
- Launch VuGen 11.50
- Go to Help > Useful Links > LoadRunner ROI calculator as shown below
- You need internet connection to launch HP LoadRunner Software Business Value Calculator. After few moments, you can see below page in your VuGen which will have three tabs such as Calculator Guidance, Inputs and Results as shown below.
- Click on Inputs to specify mandatory answers as shown below.
- Specify the Business challenges as shown below and then click on Submit.
- Detailed results will be displayed in the Results tab as shown below with chart.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Subscribe to our QAInsights YouTube Channel |
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- #3 – LoadSter, Google Chrome, and Sonarwhal – QAInsights Podcast - April 25, 2018
- #2 QAInsights Podcast – 188.8.131.52 and many more - April 9, 2018
- QAInsights Podcasts – First Episode - March 30, 2018
- Rajini Makkal Mandram Vs Makkal Neethi Maiyam – a tech comparison - March 5, 2018
- Do not blame it on server! - February 26, 2018