Recently HP had made LoadRunner help manual publicly accessible. Here is the link to access LoadRunner help http://lrhelp.saas.hp.com/en/latest/help/WebHelp/Default.htm
Above link has LoadRunner 12.02 help contents.
LoadRunner help center has easy navigation as shown below.
It has following options: Go back in browser history, Go forward in browser history, Go back to previous topic in Contents, Go next to topic in Contents, Expand All, Remove Highlights, and Print the current topic.
To check for the latest updates on the LoadRunner help, visit https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result?keyword=loadrunner&lang=en&cc=us&hpappid=OSP
To access LoadRunner tutorial, please visit http://lrhelp.saas.hp.com/en/latest/tutorial/Tutorial_html/Default.htm
If you already installed LoadRunner in your system, you can access LoadRunner help by navigating Start > All Programs > HP Software > HP LoadRunner > Documentation
To submit feedback about the HP documentation, please email at [email protected].
To submit service request, please visit https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/home?lang=en&cc=us&hpappid=OSP (login required)
- #3 – LoadSter, Google Chrome, and Sonarwhal – QAInsights Podcast - April 25, 2018
- #2 QAInsights Podcast – 126.96.36.199 and many more - April 9, 2018
- QAInsights Podcasts – First Episode - March 30, 2018
- Rajini Makkal Mandram Vs Makkal Neethi Maiyam – a tech comparison - March 5, 2018
- Do not blame it on server! - February 26, 2018