SmartBear announced its latest version of SoapUI 4.6 with capability of testing REST services. Though SoapUI has the ability to test the REST services since SoapUI 2.5, latest release will have the easy and quicker way to create tests.
SoapUI 4.6 will have many features into both the Open Source and Pro version of SoapUI. However tentative date is not yet shared by SmartBear.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything. Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017