SmartBear recently released The State of Mobile 2014 – Testing Edition software industry survey report. This survey was designed to establish benchmarks among software professionals and consumers regarding the state of mobile in 2014, including:
- Trends in mobile growth and application development
- Top challenges and opportunities in the Mobile Space
- How different organizations are approaching the mobile application development and testing process
- Keys to building quality mobile applications
SmartBear Software conducted a global online survey from October to December 2013. The findings presented are based upon the aggregated responses from over 1,040+ software developers, testers and consumers.
Mobile’s Rapid Growth
Rapid growth of mobile will continue to transform the software industry in 2014 and beyond.
- Nearly 30% of those building apps, are building mobile apps.
- Over 50% of respondents who are currently building mobile apps have entered the space within the past two years.
- 84% of those who are not currently building mobile apps plan to enter the space in the near future
The State of Mobile 2014 – Testing Edition
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017
- Must have Apache JMeter Plugins - May 19, 2017