SmartBear released its newer version loadUI 2.5 Beta for testing. Below are the URLs to download the beta version.
Linux users has to wait for some more time.
What is loadUI?
loadUI is an Open Source Load Testing solution from SmartBear. It has clean intuitive and very easy to learn. Drag and drop interface helps to create, configure, and redistribute the script for load testing. It supports all the standard protocols and technologies. LoadUI has two types of licensing: LoadUI Free and LoadUI Pro.
Features of LoadUI:
- Real-Time, Drag and Drop Test Creation
- soapUI Integration
- Interactive Execution
- Elegant and Intuitive Interface
- SLA Verification
- Flow Control
- Custom Components
- Web Server Monitoring
- Database Monitoring
- Operating System Monitoring
- Application Server Monitoring
- Dedicated Support
- Powerful analytics engine
- Compare tests in real-time
- Pre built, Drag and Drop Analyses
- LIVE Agent Analytics
- Retrospective Data Analysis
- Results Manager
- 1-Click Reporting
- Highly interactive charts
- Multi-level result views
- And many more
Below is the demo video of loadUI.
[auto_thumb width=”150″ height=”150″ link=”” lightbox=”true” align=”center” title=”LoadUI Sample Project” alt=”LoadUI Sample Project – QAInsights” iframe=”false” frame=”true” crop=”true”]http://qainsights.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/LoadUI-Sample-Project.gif[/auto_thumb]
[auto_thumb width=”150″ height=”150″ link=”” lightbox=”true” align=”center” title=”LoadUI Sample Report” alt=”LoadUI Sample Report – QAInsights” iframe=”false” frame=”true” crop=”true”]http://qainsights.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/LoadUI-Sample-Report.gif[/auto_thumb]
Thanks for visiting QAInsights!
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Please visit www.Testifications.com to get updates about Software Testing Certifications and more.
- Rajini Makkal Mandram Vs Makkal Neethi Maiyam – a tech comparison - March 5, 2018
- Do not blame it on server! - February 26, 2018
- Unboxing Apache JMeter 4.0 - February 13, 2018
- Swagger Inspector and Swagger Hub Hands-on - January 25, 2018
- Speedometer 2.0 Testing - January 17, 2018