HP has announced HP Quality Center Starter Edition (incl. Starter Add’l Defects Manager) Obsolescence which includes Quality Center Starter Additional Defects Manager. All Quality Center Starter Edition customers with an active support contract are eligible to upgrade to Quality Center Enterprise 11.50 Site license for a small upgrade cost.
All customers with an active support contract for Quality Center Starter Additional Defects Manager are eligible to upgrade to Quality Center Enterprise 11.50 Additional Defects Site license.
Key program dates
- Jun 01, 2013 – Support customer notification
- Aug 01, 2013 – End of sale (no longer orderable or available for purchase)
- May 31, 2015 – End of current product support
- May 31, 2017 – End of self-help support
- HP Quality Center Starter Edition SW LTU
- HP Quality Center Starter Edition SW E-LTU
- HP Quality Center Starter Add’l Defects Mgr SW LTU
- HP Quality Center Starter Add’l Defects Mgr SW E-LTU
If you have any questions, please refer http://support.openview.hp.com/pdf/qc-starter-edition-faq.pdf. Here is the official letter from HP, http://support.openview.hp.com/pdf/qc-starter-edition-customer-letter.pdf
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything. Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017
- Must have Apache JMeter Plugins - May 19, 2017
- How to configure recording settings in JMeter? - May 18, 2017