This video tutorial explains how to record and playback in QTP using Flight Application.
Following video discusses about below stuffs:
1. How to launch Flight application from QTP
2. How to record actions in QTP
3. How to playback in QTP
4. How to see / check the results in QTP
Advantages of Record and Playback
i. It is very easy to record and playback.
ii. It helps us to deliver the test script quickly.
iii. Script generate instantly
But there are more disadvantages of record and playback approach.
Disadvantages of Record and Playback
i. No re-usability of test scripts
ii. Data are hard coded in the test scripts
iii. Maintenance is nightmare
iv. Commenting is mandatory and necessary in test scripts.
v. More Lines of code gets generated
vi. It will not yield results on time.
YouTube videos won’t play. Please check Google support.
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017