In this blog post, we will see about How to change percentile value in IBM Rational Performance Tester. If you don’t know what percentile value is, I urge to check my last post on how to calculate percentile value.
The purpose of changing percentile value is to analyze and compare the results for benchmarking.
How to change percentile value in IBM Rational Performance Tester?
- Launch IBM Rational Performance Tester
- Percentile dialog box opens up. Type percentile in the text box. See below snapshot for your reference.
- Then click on Percentile Analysis Targets under Test.
- Click on Add to add percentile value or click on Edit to edit the percentile value. To remove percentile value, click on Remove. By default, RPT has 85, 90, and 95 percentile values.
- Click on Apply to make changes.
- Click on OK
How to generate percentile reports?
After editing the percentile values, you may generate reports for the entered percentile values. To generate percentile reports, please follow below steps.
- Navigate to Performance Test Runs pane. If it is not visible, go to Window > Show View > Performance Test Runs
- Right click on the All Hosts > HTTP Reports > Page Percentile Report. Please see below snapshot which has percentile reports for 80, 85, 90, and 95.
- HP Analysis Tips and Tricks - June 25, 2015
- What is HP LeanFT? - June 16, 2015
- Performance Testing SOAP Over JMS Protocol - June 15, 2015
- Free SOASTA Certification Exams - June 9, 2015
- The Complete Guide on HP LoadRunner Web Controller – Free eBook - May 31, 2015
- Must know programming languages for software testers - May 29, 2015
- How to integrate dynatrace with HP LoadRunner and Apache JMeter? - May 26, 2015
- How to test Google APIs in JMeter? - May 24, 2015
- Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability in HP LoadRunner - May 21, 2015
- Performance Testing Team Roles and Responsibilities - May 20, 2015