I would like to share good news to all Test Automation engineers over there. Google has announced Google Test Automation Conference (GTAC) on April 23 and 24, 2013 at Google New York office.
Google is now accepting proposals and attendance for GTAC. Conference will be live at YouTube. There will be full presentations for 45 minutes and lightning talks for 15 minutes. This year theme is “Testing Mobile and Media“. Google accepts proposals from the other topics as well.
How to apply?
- Visit Google Form to submit your details. Google will be selecting about 200 applicants. Selected applicants will be notified via email.
- Last date to submit your proposal or attendance is Jan 23, 2013.
- There is no registration fee. Meals will be provided at venue. Travel and accommodation should be take care by the attendees.
Why waiting? Fill this form and get selected.
Image Courtesy: GTAC
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017