On 16-Sep-2013, Selenium IDE 2.4.0 has been released. Selenium IDE is a Mozilla Firefox plugin which helps to record and playback actions in the browser. It helps to create Exploratory tests quickly by generating simple scripts. It can also exports Remote Control or WebDriver scripts.
What’s new in Selenium IDE 2.4.0?
- Enh – Base URL history, recent test cases and recent test suites can be cleared – issue 6135
- Enh – Special key now have shorter names
- Enh – Support for user extensions in Webdriver playback – issue 5675
- Fix – The recording of entering text in fields uses type instead of sendKeys.
- Enh – When developer tools are active, the last open test case or suite is automatically opened
- Fix – Fixed is* commands in Webdriver playback in Selenium IDE – issue 6118
- Enh – Adding ability to show commands as deprecated in Selenium IDE and smartness to show the correct alternative command
- Enh – Deprecating Selenium IDE commands *TextPresent, typeKeys, keyUp, keyDown and keyPress
- Enh – Import json library in exported Ruby Webdriver tests
- Enh – Adding support for waitFor* and waitForNot* commands in Webdriver playback – issue 5913
[stextbox id=”download”]Download Selenium IDE 2.4.0 [/stextbox]
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017