In this article we will see how to add awesome background image in MS Excel. What is background image? Using an image at the backdrop for a soothing effect. Adding background image is one of the formatting option for worksheet. It gives you a professional look for your excel worksheet if you add your company logo as your background image. Choose your awesome background image which gives pleasing effect to your excel workbook. Users should be able to read the contents in the cells without any hassles. Choose appropriate image which should sync well with the colors of the cells’ content. Follow below steps, this is for MS Excel 2010.
- Go to Page Layout tab and click on Background button which is under Page Setup category.
- Sheet Background dialog box opens up; select the image that you want to add in the sheet and click on Insert button.
- Selected image gets added in the active sheet.
How to delete or remove the background image in Excel? It is very simple.
- To delete background image, go to on Go to Page Layout tab and click on Delete Background button which is under Page Setup category as shown below.
This will remove/delete background image which has been added to the active worksheet.
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017