In this tutorial we will see about Active Screen in QTP. Active Screen in QTP captures each action performed by the user during recording and store it as image file. This feature can be enabled by navigating to View > Active Screen.
Also, Active Screen pane highlights the object and it enables to insert checkpoints, output values, methods and parameterize the object values.
The biggest advantage of Active Screen is even though Application Under Test (AUT) is not available, automation engineers can accomplish above said tasks. It helps to understand the code and its corresponding action.
This video features about Active Screen using Flight application.
YouTube videos won’t play. Please check Google support.
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017
- Must have Apache JMeter Plugins - May 19, 2017
- How to configure recording settings in JMeter? - May 18, 2017