Last week, Compuware announces its latest Compuware APM Application Monitoring and User Experience Management 5.5 powered by dynaTrace. It has three major features dynaTrace PureStack™ Technology ,dynaTrace PurePath Technology® and Enhanced capabilities for mobile, streaming, cloud and Big Data.
You can check more about dynaTrace in my last post.
- dynaTrace PureStack™ Technology which helps to identify the infrastructure health on performance
- dynaTrace PurePath Technology® for PHP gives 100% visibility into PHP applications which helps to fixes issues with PHP
- Enhanced capabilities for mobile, streaming, cloud and Big Data which ensures latest technologies and applications has top performance and delivering awesome user experience.
[stextbox id=”info”]Here is the highlights of this latest release:[/stextbox]
2. PurePath Technology and User Experience Management for PHP Applications
3. UEM for Web and Mobile Applications
4. Cloud and Big Data Analytics
5. New Enterprise Tiers for PurePath for z/OS
6. Streaming Support
7. Lifecycle and Agile
8. Ease of Use
9. New Technology Support
10. Integration with the APM Product Family.
You can download latest release here (requires Login)
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything. Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
Subscribe to our QAInsights YouTube Channel