CA LISA 7.1 offers more than 40 new features which includes support industry-specific protocols, and market-driven service virtualization solution. CA LISA 7.1 supports enhanced SAP protocol support, supports extreme Mainframe, brand new dashboard and advanced stateful baselining.
What’s new in CA LISA 7.1?
CA LISA 7.1 addresses the development and testing constraints and solves toughest questions in this release:
Infrastructure Constraints such as utilizing optimum resources for all the environments. External constraints such as third party dependencies and eliminating it. Testing constraints such as test data, satisfying pre-conditions, test environment, and test management. Parallel development constraints such as instead of implementing water fall and other traditional methods, accelerating the process by deploying parallel development process.
- Enhanced SAP support
- Enhanced Mainframe support
- Support for CICS Transaction Gateway protocol
- Enhanced Access Control
- Enterprise Dashboard
- JDBC Virtualization
- Tracing and virtualizing transactions through MF CICS
- Advanced stateful base-lining capabilities accelerate regression validation cycles.
More on CA LISA 7.1
CA LISA Service Virtualization Video
Here is the CA LISA 7.1: Robust scalability and Industry leading support for SAP video, especially for QAInsights Readers 🙂
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- #3 – LoadSter, Google Chrome, and Sonarwhal – QAInsights Podcast - April 25, 2018
- #2 QAInsights Podcast – 220.127.116.11 and many more - April 9, 2018
- QAInsights Podcasts – First Episode - March 30, 2018
- Rajini Makkal Mandram Vs Makkal Neethi Maiyam – a tech comparison - March 5, 2018
- Do not blame it on server! - February 26, 2018