To fix the latest security vulnerabilities of OpenSSL in HP LoadRunner, follow the below steps:
Backup all the DLL files, especially ssleay*.dll and libeay*.dll in the following folders:
- LR folder\bin
- LR folder\launch_service
- LR folder\al_agent
Download the updated DLL files from below links for the respective LoadRunner version
The OpenSSL fix has been already implemented in LoadRunner 11.52 Patch 4 and LoadRunner 12.02, so you can ignore the fix if you are using LoadRunner 11.52 Patch 4 and LoadRunner 12.02 version.
Detailed security advisory available at https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20141015.txt
What is OpenSSL?
OpenSSL is an open source library kit which implements Security Socket Layer (SSL v2 / v3) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) and full-strength general purpose cryptography library.
- #3 – LoadSter, Google Chrome, and Sonarwhal – QAInsights Podcast - April 25, 2018
- #2 QAInsights Podcast – 18.104.22.168 and many more - April 9, 2018
- QAInsights Podcasts – First Episode - March 30, 2018
- Rajini Makkal Mandram Vs Makkal Neethi Maiyam – a tech comparison - March 5, 2018
- Do not blame it on server! - February 26, 2018