Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 Are you ready to submit your paper for the Google Test Automation Conference GTAC 2017? It is an annual test automation conference conducted by Google where engineers from various industry present their testing strategy and technology. This year GTAC is going to be at London.
First GTAC was held at Google London campus in 2006. This year also is going to be at London on November 14th and 15th.
Below is the time line of the events:
- May 15, 2017 – Registration opens
- July 1, 2017 – Registration closes for speaker submissions.
- July 15, 2017 – Registration closes for attendee submissions.
- August 15, 2017 – Selected speakers and attendees will be notified.
- November 13, 2017 – Rehearsal day for speakers (not open for attendees).
- November 14-15, 2017 – Big day
6 Pancras Square, Kings Cross, London N1C 4AG, UK
How to register?
To register for GTAC, first you need to fill this form. Google will select only 25 talks and 300 attendees. It is not a first-come first-come basis. It is all about quality.
Last day to apply as a speaker July 1, 2017
Last day to apply as an attendee July 15, 2017
Do not worry, if you are not able to make it. All the events will be streamed live in YouTube. Please note there is no cost involved to register. But you need to arrange and pay for your travel and accommodation.
You need to fill below details while registering.
Your turn: Do you plan to attend GTAC? If yes, we can team up and present a super cool topic about performance/automation. Please contact me at contact @ qainsights dot com