Radview released its newer version of WebLOAD 10.0 Beta. 30 day trail version of WebLOAD Beta is available to download. You can download it from po.st/aWyavS by registering.
WebLOAD 10.0 Beta features
- Updated User Interface and user experience
- IPv6 support
- Monitoring – Linux via SSH
- Improved Analytics
- Fast Import
- Custom expressions
- Export as Raw Data
- General improvements
- WebLOAD 10.0 contains many other improvements, bug fixes and enhancements, notably:
- Recording start page
- Handle many log info entries
- Recover auto-saved session
- Platforms – Internet Explorer 10, Windows 8 support
You can check out the new features in detail over here http://po.st/MBtGhe WebLOAD 10.0 is compatible with all scripts that were created using WebLOAD version 8.0 or newer versions.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications.
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
- #2 QAInsights Podcast – 18.104.22.168 and many more - April 9, 2018
- QAInsights Podcasts – First Episode - March 30, 2018
- Rajini Makkal Mandram Vs Makkal Neethi Maiyam – a tech comparison - March 5, 2018
- Do not blame it on server! - February 26, 2018
- Unboxing Apache JMeter 4.0 - February 13, 2018