Recently World Quality Report 2013-14 has been released. This year’s World Quality Report jointly presented by HP, Capgemini and Sogeti. Below are the key findings of World Quality Report 2013-14. Around 1500+ CIOs, IT Directors/Managers across 25 countries had been contacted to prepare this report.
The Latest Trends in Application Quality Assurance and Testing
This year’s report reveals these key findings:
- QA functions are becoming structurally more mature – the number of organizations with a fully functional TCOE increased from 6% in 2012 to 19% in 2013
- Organizations continue to increase the proportion of their IT budgets for Testing – from 18% in 2012 to 23% in 2013
- QA teams are still engaged too late in the application development lifecycle, which contributes to the increase of testing’s share within IT budgets to manage operational and quality inefficiencies
- Rise of Mobile Testing as a key discipline: 55% organizations now carry it out compared to 31% last year
- Organizations face challenges in managing test environments and creating test data – 16% of testing projects are executed with data created ‘as we go’, up from 5% in 2012
Below is the infographic World Quality Report 2013-14 report:
[auto_thumb width=”150″ height=”150″ link=”” lightbox=”true” align=”center” title=”World Quality Report 2013-14″ alt=”World Quality Report 2013-14″ iframe=”false” frame=”true” crop=”true”]http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/attachments/hpeb/sws-583/321/1/infographic_wqr_20130912_hires.jpg[/auto_thumb]
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017
- Must have Apache JMeter Plugins - May 19, 2017
- How to configure recording settings in JMeter? - May 18, 2017