SmartBear is revamped the user interface of LoadUI from JavaFX 1 to Java FX 2. The reason behind the revamp is newer version is fast and smaller memory footprint, etc.
Also, another reason is after March 30, 2013, older versions of LoadUI 2.5 will not install in your system. Because to install older versions, you need to install files from Oracle. Oracle has stooped to provide files at the end of March 2013.
This change affects LoadUI 2.1.2 users as well. Depends on your computer local Java cache, our older version of LoadUI will stop working.
Please upgrade to LoadUI 2.5. Release has been scheduled on Mar 27, 2013. Linux users have to wait for few more weeks. You can check my last post on LoadUI beta
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications.
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017