In this blog post, we will see what’s new in IBM Rational Performance Tester 8.3. Rational Performance Tester is a performance testing tool from IBM built on Java and it is cheaper than HP LoadRunner.
Below are the new features of IBM Rational Performance Tester 8.3:
- Enhancements to reports
- Enhancements to Rational Performance Tester Agent
- Support for new web browsers such as Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and Opera.
- Rational Performance Tester supports recording and playback for applications developed on Microsoft Silverlight and Google Web Toolkit.
- Manually create a Microsoft .NET transport configuration.
- Support for Citrix XenApp version 6.5 and Citrix XenDesktop version 5.6.
- Check the data correlation errors in the new Data Correlation tab of the Test Log editor.
- For Generic Service Client, add static XML headers to service
- Remove the deployment directory automatically from the Rational Performance Tester Agent computer after the schedule execution.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications.
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017