In this blog post, we will see what’s new in IBM Rational Performance Tester 8.3. Rational Performance Tester is a performance testing tool from IBM built on Java and it is cheaper than HP LoadRunner.
Below are the new features of IBM Rational Performance Tester 8.3:
- Enhancements to reports
- Enhancements to Rational Performance Tester Agent
- Support for new web browsers such as Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and Opera.
- Rational Performance Tester supports recording and playback for applications developed on Microsoft Silverlight and Google Web Toolkit.
- Manually create a Microsoft .NET transport configuration.
- Support for Citrix XenApp version 6.5 and Citrix XenDesktop version 5.6.
- Check the data correlation errors in the new Data Correlation tab of the Test Log editor.
- For Generic Service Client, add static XML headers to service
- Remove the deployment directory automatically from the Rational Performance Tester Agent computer after the schedule execution.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications.
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017