Last week in StarEast Testing Conference in Orlando-FL, HP has announced its latest version of LoadRunner 11.52. In this blog post we will see about new features of HP LoadRunner 11.52. HP LoadRunner 11.52 available as a service pack. Here are the notable new features of HP LoadRunner 11.52.
- Using LoadRunner 11.52 it is possible to start our test earlier in the phase, by getting unit test code from developers. LoadRunner 11.52 supports popular environments, and provide continuous integration framework.
- There are changes in the user interface, performance and functionality which accelerates the deliverables.
- Using HP Mobile recorder (grab it from Google play store) you can record the actions from mobile and test the applications. HP LoadRunner 11.52 has new proxy recording features which captures all the traffic between mobile and server.
- HP has introduced HP Live Network Integration with VuGen which helps performance test engineers to share and learn faster.
Here is the link for LoadRunner Service Pack 11.52 To update individual components of HP LoadRunner, the links are below:
- Vugen SA Service Pack 11.52
- Load Generator SA (Win) Service Pack 11.52
- Load Generator SA (Linux) Service Pack 11.52
- Analysis SA Service Pack 11.52
- LoadRunner 11.52 Additional Components
To check system requirements, www.hp.com/go/PCLR_SysReq
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
Subscribe to our QAInsights YouTube Channel
Image Courtesy: HP
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017