HP is hosting Unified Functional Testing Experts Online for Online Expert Day, on October 7th-8th. If you have a support contract, then you can join Unified Functional Testing Experts Online for Online Expert Day. HP experts will be available online for 12 hours where you can get answered regarding:
- What’s new in Unified Functional Testing 11.5
- New unified IDE
- Cool features such as Insight
To participate, you do need access to the Unified Functional Testing/QTP Support Customer Forum. If you don’t have access, please add your Support Agreement ID (SAID) to your HP Passport profile and log in again. If you have a valid support contract and are still experiencing issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Support Customer Forums and how to add your Support Agreement ID (SAID) to your HP Passport profile, please click here.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017