Performance matters for any products, solutions and services. If search results page takes more than 5 seconds to load, users will not use that search engine anymore. If shopping cart is taking more time to check out, users will avoid shopping in that portal. If tracking app in your mobile takes more time to locate, users will delete that app.
Performance of the applications defines the organizations’ success and grasps clients.
Following are the important types of testing which defines the quality of product: Functional, Performance and Security.
Functional Testing validates the intent of the application under test (AUT)
Performance Testing validates the non-functional aspects of the application
Security Testing validates the loop-holes to prevent the cyber-attacks in the AUT
Performance Testing is a super-set term; there are different types of performance testing such as Load, Stress, Volume, Spike, Endurance, and Availability. There are three main objectives in performance testing:
Speed, Stability and Scalability
In this article, we are going to discuss about the key successful factors for performance testing projects. Below mentioned points are gained by working with different clients and various types of protocols and applications.
Steps to Download
- Click on Free – Purchase
- Then click on Checkout
- Fill in the details. PLEASE ENTER YOUR EMAIL ID, CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL ID.
- Click on Free Download and then Successful Factors for Performance Testing Projects – Free Whitepaper Download
- You will get all information to your email
IMPORTANT NOTE By Downloading, you are agreeing that your email id will be added to QAInsights Weekly Newsletter which is FREE again. We DO NOT SPAM, we too hate spam emails.
[purchase_link id=”2825″ style=”button” color=”green” text=”Purchase” ]
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017