Greetings from QAInsights.com!
Software Testing is key phase in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). It ensures the product is compliance with the complex set of standards and requirements. It is not everything about finding a defect, it helps to ensures the quality of a product. A study* reveals that 91% of IT decision makers consider Software Testing and IT Quality Management to be among the most important task. Also, €50 billion per year spent on applications testing and quality assurance.
A study* by Technavio, reveals the report on “Global Software Testing Services Market 2010-2014” that the software testing services market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11 percent over the 2010-2014 period.
There will be a growth for software testing market around the world. It is much important to groom your testing skills by effective training. If you are student or software professional (Freshers or experienced) and looking for break into Software Testing Arena, our training is an excellent place to start.
We provide online as well as classroom based trainings across India at a best price in market with an excellent training materials. We teach Manual Software Testing, Test Automation, Performance Testing, Test Estimation, MS Excel Macro and leading testing tools like HP QuickTest Pro, HP LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, HP Performance Center, Apache Jmeter, Rational Functional Tester, Rational Performance Tester and Selenium.
We train ISTQB aspirants at a affordable fee which includes mock tests and reference materials.
We have excellent skilled professionals working for repute software firms across India sharing their project experiences, examples, scenarios for the benefits of trainees.
We don’t just teach, we groom you.
Please check trainer profile here
Following are the course offerings:
- Software Testing
- Understanding Testing Basics, Test Team Structure, Testing Environment, Attributes of Tester, SDLC Models, Different types of Testing done at different stages, Designing Test Plan and Test Case, Reporting Defects, Defect Life Cycle
- HP Quick Test Pro
- Introduction to Automation, Test Automation Life Cycle, Record & Play, Modes of Recording, Object Repository (Types), Object Repository Manager, Object Identification, Actions, Parameterization, Checkpoints, Output Values, Synchronization Points, Regular Expressions and Recovery Scenario.
- Advanced HP Quick Test Pro
- VB Script, Function Libraries, QC & QTP connectivity, Advanced techniques in handling objects, Scripting and Enhancements, Advanced customizations of QTP features, Framework implementations
- HP LoadRunner
- Introduction to Performance Testing, Introducing Load Runner, Creating Scripts, Script Execution, Understanding Record time settings, Understanding Run time settings, Creating a Scenario, Running Load Test, Analyzing Results.
- Advanced HP LoadRunner
- Correlation, Data Parameterization, Script Enhancements, Script Optimization, Advanced Scenario settings, IP Spoofing, Graph Analysis, Report Generation, Report Analysis
- HP Quality Center
- Quality Center Basics, Site Administration, Project Customization, Release Management, Requirement Management, Test Case Management, Test Case Execution Control, Defect Reporting, Graphs and Reports Generation
- Apache Jmeter
- Introduction, Requirements, Building Test Plan, Elements of Test Plan, Listeners, Recording a Session, Script Playback, Report Generation
- Advanced Jmeter
- Data Parameterization, Correlation, Advanced Web Test Plan, Advanced Elements of Test Plan, Best Practices
- MS Excel Macro
- Introduction to MS Excel and Excel VBA, Recording Macros, Control Structures, Enhancing Macros, Executing Macro, Debugging Macros, Creating Tools and Add-ins in MS Excel, Database Connectivity, Best Practices, Tips and Tricks,Functions,Sub Routines,Case Studies.
Why choose testTalk Academy?
- Excellent Training
- Best Price in market
- FREE Demo Classes
- Individual Attention
- Case Study Approach
- Skilled Trainers
- Career Guidance
- CV Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- Post Course Assistance
Why choose us?
- Trainer are well experienced in their fields along with excellent communication skills.
- Trainer explain the concepts by illustrating with real time examples.
- Dedicated blogs being managed by trainers for QTP, LoadRunner, JMeter, Software Testing, Test Automation,Performance Testing etc
- Trainer already delivered 150+ technical trainings
- Intuitive and effective course material
- Nominal Course Fee for all the trainings
- Crash Course facility based on request at nominal fee
- Conducts both online and classroom training
- Personal Contact Programme for individual attention
- Refer your friend and get discount in your course fee
- Get Discount if you opt for two or more trainings.
- Training and Workshops mostly on Weekends.
Please contact me at +91 97399 54326 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details to book your slots. I ensure that the training will definitely shape and groom your career in Software Testing.
HAPPY LEARNING and BEST WISHES!References