Good news to Selenium engineers. Selenium Server, Client and Webdriver Language Bindings 2.35.0 has been released recently. Below are the links to download Selenium 2.35.0 components.
- Selenium Server Download version 2.35.0
- The Internet Explorer Driver Server Download version 2.35.0 for (recommended) 32 bit Windows IE or 64 bit Windows IE
- Selenium Client and WebDriver Language Bindings
|C#||2.35.0||2013-08-14||Download||Change log||API docs|
|Ruby||2.35.0||2013-08-14||Download||Change log||API docs|
|Python||2.35.0||2013-08-14||Download||Change log||API docs|
Java Change log:
- Supports Firefox 23
- Removed deprecated interactions
- Operadriver 1.4
- setProxyDriver capability
- Fixed invalid path errors
.NET Change log:
- Removed trailing slashes from baseUrl in .NET to prevent double slashes in URL.
- Removed unnecessary ProxyJsonConverter class.
- Updated InternetExplorerOptions documentation for UsePerProcessProxy property.
Python Change log:
- Removed duplicate ‘get screenshot as file’ methods. Add method ‘get_screenshot_as_png’
- Fixed UnicodeEncodeError on get attribute of webelement
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017