Recently, I have installed Windows 10 Technical Preview in my primary laptop at my own risk. Windows 10 works like a charm; though with known bugs. I have started testing testing tools such as HP LoadRunner, HP UFT, and Apache JMeter etc. in Windows 10 – Build 9879.
I have already installed above said software, I was able to install without any issues. The prerequisite is to install latest version of Java.
When I launched JMeter, it picked up the jar files from my UFT installation by loading HP UFT Java Support. Later I tried to record a new script by adding HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder and Thread Group.
I changed the proxy setting in my Internet Explorer and clicked on Start in JMeter. Once I clicked, I got following message.
How to resolve Root CA Certificate message in JMeter – Windows 10?
It is very simple to solve this error. The simplest way is going to your JMETER_DIR\bin\, you can see ApacheJMeterTemporaryRootCA certificate.
Right click on it, and select Install Certificate.
Just follow the onscreen instructions, once it is installed, you will get below message.
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017