IBM Rational Performance Tester has a security vulnerability that allows access to system files which is eliminated in the latest version of Rational Performance Tester.
Rational Performance Tester Vulnerability Affected softwares:
IBM Rational Performance Tester version 8.3 and 8.5 on all platforms.
How to fix this?
Please upgrade to latest version of IBM Rational Performance Tester 8.5.1.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017