IBM Rational Performance Tester has a security vulnerability that allows access to system files which is eliminated in the latest version of Rational Performance Tester.
Rational Performance Tester Vulnerability Affected softwares:
IBM Rational Performance Tester version 8.3 and 8.5 on all platforms.
How to fix this?
Please upgrade to latest version of IBM Rational Performance Tester 8.5.1.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Speedometer 2.0 Testing - January 17, 2018
- Performance Analysis of Rajini Makkal Mandram Website - January 8, 2018
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017