Have you checked Tarun Lalwani and Anshoo Arora’s new title “QTP Descriptive Programming Unplugged”? If not, you can grab a copy now with 10% Off.
Many thanks to Tarun Lalwani and Anshoo Arora for offering 10% discount to QAInsights visitors.
What is the coupon code to avail 10% discount?
When the coupon will get expire?
Discount Valid till 28th Feb, 2013.
Where this coupon gets accepted?
This coupon is valid only in India.
About this book:
QTP Descriptive Programming Unplugged is an in-depth reference and guide on using HP QTP Test Objects. A must-have for every user, from beginner to expert, this comprehensive book will help you to master a range of Object Identification techniques in QTP.
This book discusses and demonstrates both basic and advanced topics and is presented in a clear and easy-to-follow format. With this book, you will learn about:
- Object Identification
- Object Repository (Shared and Local)
- Descriptive Programming
- Visual Relation Identifiers
- HTML DOM
- Internationalization Testing
- CSS- and XPATH-based Identification
- Web Services
- Writing QTP Scripting in .NET
- Web Extensibility and much more…
About the Authors:
Anshoo Arora is a Test Architect and Software Developer, best known for his Test Automation website, www.RelevantCodes.com. He is continuously researching to find better ways of working with QTP, simplifying automation maintenance and creating extensible test suites/frameworks. A regular contributor at AdvancedQTP and SQAForums, he is also the Technical Editor and Reviewer of QuickTest’s first conceptual book, ‘And I thought I knew QTP!’
Tarun Lalwani is a Test Automation and Solutions Architect and the author of the two most widely-read books on QTP, ‘QuickTest Professional Unplugged’ and ‘And I Thought I knew QTP!’. Tarun is the founder of Test Automation Research and Labs (TARLABS); a company focused on Test Automation Products and Services. He is also the owner and lead author for KnowledgeInbox; a blog and publication house focused on Test Automation.
Have a peek:
I completed reading three chapters. It is amazing. Very soon, I will post my review about the book.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights!
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
P.S: I am not commercially associated with the coupon code.
Image Courtesy: From KnowledgeInbox
- How to use Load Generator Calculator? - February 8, 2016
- HP QTP License and End of Sale Announcement - February 7, 2016
- Importance of Correlation in Performance Testing - February 2, 2016
- Learn about IP Spoofing supported Vusers Types - January 31, 2016
- Solve Server has a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman public key in LoadRunner - January 24, 2016
- Learn more about LoadRunner Script Structure - January 8, 2016
- How to record a script via Proxy in LoadRunner? - January 5, 2016
- HPE LoadRunner Patch 3 has been released - December 31, 2015
- How to create Vuser scripts in LoadRunner? - December 31, 2015
- How to use Protocol Advisor in LoadRunner? - December 30, 2015