Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers It’s been quite a long time for me to write an article for QAInsights. I was busy in learning Swift language to develop some of my ideas into iOS apps. I was spending after work hours in learning Swift, designing the views and searching on the internet. It took me three weeks to design and publish this app. At last, I was able to publish my first iOS app called Perf Calculator for performance testers.
What is Perf Calculator?
Perf Calculator helps performance testers, engineers, and managers in planning performance tests. Validate your performance test scenario by using this calculator.
It supports the following:
- Calculate Pacing
- Calculate Number of Vusers required
- Calculate Unique test data count
- Calculate how many Vusers your load generator supports.
How to download and install?
An app made for iOS devices. It supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running the latest version of iOS. I will be concentrating only to create iOS apps. If you are an ardent user of Android, please forgive me. But you can use the web version of Perf Calculator.
To install, visit https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1258237186 in iOS devices, and tap GET to download and install.
Size is 13.6 MB and the language is English.
Here is the 30 seconds peek about the app.
If you do not have an iOS device, please head to https://www.perftractor.xyz/calc.html for the web version.
I request you to download, test, award five stars and write a review. Your ratings will help me to rank better in App Store.
If you want any features to be added in the future release, please visit https://openvoyce.com/products/perftractor and enter your ideas, suggestions, defects, and comments.
Thanks for your support. Keep reading QAInsights for more new exciting articles.
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017