To fix the latest security vulnerabilities of OpenSSL in HP LoadRunner, follow the below steps:
Backup all the DLL files, especially ssleay*.dll and libeay*.dll in the following folders:
- LR folder\bin
- LR folder\launch_service
- LR folder\al_agent
Download the updated DLL files from below links for the respective LoadRunner version
The OpenSSL fix has been already implemented in LoadRunner 11.52 Patch 4 and LoadRunner 12.02, so you can ignore the fix if you are using LoadRunner 11.52 Patch 4 and LoadRunner 12.02 version.
Detailed security advisory available at https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20141015.txt
What is OpenSSL?
OpenSSL is an open source library kit which implements Security Socket Layer (SSL v2 / v3) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) and full-strength general purpose cryptography library.
- Unboxing Apache JMeter 4.0 - February 13, 2018
- Swagger Inspector and Swagger Hub Hands-on - January 25, 2018
- Speedometer 2.0 Testing - January 17, 2018
- Performance Analysis of Rajini Makkal Mandram Website - January 8, 2018
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017