In this blog post, I have listed few important Metrics and Measurements Calculator for Software Testing using InstaCalc. Below calculator helps to calculate metrics for your software testing project. Please read What is the difference between Metrics and Measurement? before you proceed further.
How to use this calculator?
To change the value, click on the row and go the end, and then change the value. Instantly you could see the result.
To see the formula, click on the last row of each calculator.
Very simple, isn’t it?
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017