In this blog post, I have listed few important Metrics and Measurements Calculator for Software Testing using InstaCalc. Below calculator helps to calculate metrics for your software testing project. Please read What is the difference between Metrics and Measurement? before you proceed further.
How to use this calculator?
To change the value, click on the row and go the end, and then change the value. Instantly you could see the result.
To see the formula, click on the last row of each calculator.
Very simple, isn’t it?
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017