SmartBear has announced its latest version of LoadUI 2.5.2 tool which helps test engineers to perform load testing using visual, drag and drop feature. LoadUI Pro has enterprise features such as executing tests from cloud, live agent analytic, server monitoring etc.
* SoapUI Runner now discards responses quicker, which improves memory usage (LOADUI-601)
* Fixed crash when deploying a TableLog in compact mode to an agent (LOADUI-630)
* Geb Runners, and possibly other components, are now created much faster (LOADUI-570)
* Expanding charts by components/agents now shows the name of the component/agent (LOADUI-585)
* Fix for settings dialogs sometimes having multiple tabs selected (LOADUI-573)
* “Proxy port” in the Web Page Runner’s settings was invalid by default (LOADUI-578)
* Fixes to the distribution bottom panel (LOADUI-524)
* Cosmetics and styling.
* Max queue and max running can now be configured for the SoapUI Runner (LOADUI-546).
* Amazon AMI published for LoadUI agents (LOADUI-533)
* Removed the dialog when creating a scenario (LOADUI-593)
* Updated some documentation from 2.1.2 to 2.5 (LOADUI-140)
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
Subscribe to our QAInsights YouTube Channel
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017