HP has released newer version of LoadRunner, last week. The newer version is LoadRunner 12.02. Here is the LoadRunner 12.02 License Bundle.
What’s new in HP LoadRunner 12.02?
- Additional support for cloud load generators on Microsoft Azure cloud
- Support for “Project” concept on HP Helion Public Cloud
- Ability to filter machines
New Web Controller
- Browser based web controller which enhances the workload design. You can download the technical preview of web controller in below links.
- Noise test enables us to run the script without executing additional transactions. Basically it simulates the background activity
- General VuGen enhancements
- Memory consumption has been reduced
- Very large scripts and scripts with many correlations can been easily handled
- Proxy recording for Java over HTTP, Oracle NCA, and Oracle – Web protocols
- Runtime settings has been enhanced
- New runtime settings for Web-based protocols, including limiting the maximum response size written to the log
- New JSON view in snapshot pane, for HTTP requests and responses with an application/jsoncontent type
Following protocol has been updated
- Citrix ICA:
- Web – HTTP/HTML:
- Mobile Application – HTTP/HTML:
- Oracle – Web:
- Web Services:
- Support for SOAP 1.2
Apart from above following components also has been enhanced:
VuGen, Controller, Analysis, Virtual Table Server (VTS), Integration with latest HP product versions and Documentation
For details about supported integrations and product versions, see the Product Availability Matrix. LoadRunner 12.02 is a complete installation package that includes all LoadRunner 12.00 and content from subsequent patches.
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017