TestPlant releases eggPlant Functional v12.3. You can check out my earlier post about mobile test automation tool. Below are the notable features of eggPlant.
- The Linux UI has been improved with in-line menus.
- Scaling Image Search, a major feature of eggPlant Functional v12.2, has been enhanced based on the different ways people are really using this new feature.
- Kindle devices are now fully support.
- International language and date support has been enhanced.
eggPlant Functional v12.3 is available for download now from: http://www.testplant.com/dlds/eggplant-functional
Please click here for trial license
[stextbox id=”info”]What is eggPlant?[/stextbox]
eggPlant is a suite of testing tools from TestPlant which enables faster deliverable, high quality scripts with less effort. Following are the tools from TestPlant.
- eggPlant Functional
- eggPlant Performance
- eggPlant Mobile / eggOn
- eggPlant Manager
- eggPlant Integration
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything. Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017