Kerberos authentication is now available in Apache JMeter nightly build. But it is purely user risk to use nightly build which is not supported and not tested. Because it might have defects, other known/unknown issues. Nightly build is intended for developers.
How to install nightly builds?
Download the _bin and _lib files
Unpack the archives into the same directory structure
How to build JMeter?
Download the _src, _bin and _lib files
Unpack all the archives into the same directory structure.
[stextbox id=”warning”]Warning – please note![/stextbox].
The nightly builds may or may not work properly – or at all
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything. Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Unboxing Apache JMeter 4.0 - February 13, 2018
- Swagger Inspector and Swagger Hub Hands-on - January 25, 2018
- Speedometer 2.0 Testing - January 17, 2018
- Performance Analysis of Rajini Makkal Mandram Website - January 8, 2018
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017