Kerberos authentication is now available in Apache JMeter nightly build. But it is purely user risk to use nightly build which is not supported and not tested. Because it might have defects, other known/unknown issues. Nightly build is intended for developers.
How to install nightly builds?
Download the _bin and _lib files
Unpack the archives into the same directory structure
How to build JMeter?
Download the _src, _bin and _lib files
Unpack all the archives into the same directory structure.
[stextbox id=”warning”]Warning – please note![/stextbox].
The nightly builds may or may not work properly – or at all
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything. Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017