Here is the good news to Microsoft Visual Studio lovers. Microsoft is going to launch Visual Studio 2013 on Nov 13, 2013 10 AM EST. Below is the meeting request link for MS Outlook, iCal and Facebook.
Why you should attend Visual Studio 2013 Virtual Launch?
- You will be first to see the product before it reaching it to huge crowd.
- You can watch about the what’s new and product information from executives, developers and others
- You can watch Visual Studio 2013 technical videos
- You can attend virtually from anywhere. Save plane tickets 🙂
- You can join the event anywhere and anytime in multiple languages.
Visual Studio 2013 Price
Visual Studio 2012 Professional: $499
Visual Studio 2012 Professional with MSDN: $799
Visual Studio 2012 Premium with MSDN: $2,569
Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate with MSDN: $4,249
Microsoft will also add a Visual Studio Professional 2013 Upgrade SKU for customers running Visual Studio 2012 Professional.
Offer is from November 1st 2013 to January 31st of 2014. Price is $99, and $299 after the promotional period.
Here is the list of events details across the world.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017