- To define and maintain all aspects of the ISTQB Certified Tester scheme such as core syllabi, examination structure, regulations, and certification guidelines.
- To ensure that each successful participant receive the “ISTQB Certified Tester” certificate (or the local variant with the added “ISTQB compliant” logo).
- To promote testing as a profession, increase the number of qualified testers, and develop a common body of understanding and knowledge about testing, through the syllabus & terminology.
- To approve, monitor compliance, or expel national boards.
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017