- To define and maintain all aspects of the ISTQB Certified Tester scheme such as core syllabi, examination structure, regulations, and certification guidelines.
- To ensure that each successful participant receive the “ISTQB Certified Tester” certificate (or the local variant with the added “ISTQB compliant” logo).
- To promote testing as a profession, increase the number of qualified testers, and develop a common body of understanding and knowledge about testing, through the syllabus & terminology.
- To approve, monitor compliance, or expel national boards.
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017