This QTP Video tutorial gives you a brief introduction about QuickTest Pro 11 (QTP) IDE.
HP Quick Test Pro is the flagship functional and regression test automation tool. Formerly known as Mercury Interactive Quick Test Pro (QTP).
QTP is very easy tool to learn, understand and implement.
Scripting Language is VB Script.
This training series uses official trial license of HP QuickTest Pro 11.0.
HP QTP bundles comes with Flight – windows based application and Mercury Web Tours – web based application.
Following video discusses about following stuffs:
1. About QTP IDE
2. Introduction to QTP Add-ins
3. Overview of Sample Application – Flight
YouTube videos won’t play. Please check Google support.
If you are enjoying our articles, please subscribe for our free weekly newsletter.
Subscribe to our QAInsights YouTube Channel for more video tutorials.
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017