On May 9, 2012 I had presented my first external whitepaper entitled Internationalization Test Approach at ISQT STEP AUTO 2012 SOUTH – Software Testing Conclave, Bangalore. There were around 60+ delegates from various IT companies like Cognizant, Yahoo, Citrix, Mahindra Satyam, NeST, Sapient etc.,
I took 30 minutes to explain my approach on Internationalization Test Automation using HP QTP followed by 15 minutes Q&A. I have received 6 questions from the audience and I retorted promptly.
One constructive feedback from one of the delegates about my presentation is that he told me to include open source tool approach to explain the Internationalization Testing. I concluded with benefits of I18N Automation by categorizing into People, Process and Technology benefits, the Infosys way. Overall, it was great learning experience to me.
I have received two copies of conference proceedings. One copy, I have presented to Infosys Mysore Library (which will be available shortly for employees as reference) and one is with me. Folks who are interested can collect it from me or from Infosys Mysore library.
Read full paper here
ISQT’s Step Auto conferences have always been credited with introducing New Approaches, Techniques, Tools and Best Practices on Software Testing. These events aim at converging Test Leadership, Management & Innovative Test Strategies.
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017