Much awaited HP Unified Functional Testing 11.5 (QTP + Service Test = UFT) has been released today (Dec 06, 2012) at HP Discover 2012 event. Reference links mentioned below which explains What’s new in the HP Functional Testing 11.5 suite and it has Q&A of Webinar session.
HP UFT 11.5 Trial version will be available by the end of December 2012. HP UFT 11.5 has awesome features like:
- A brand new modern IDE
- HP Unified Functional Testing 11.5 (GUI +API automation)
- HP UFT Mobile – automated testing for mobile apps
- HP UFT Insight – image based automation
- Integration to CI systems
Images and reference materials are affiliated to respective company.
Subscribe to our QAInsights YouTube Channel.
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017