Much awaited HP Unified Functional Testing 11.5 (QTP + Service Test = UFT) has been released today (Dec 06, 2012) at HP Discover 2012 event. Reference links mentioned below which explains What’s new in the HP Functional Testing 11.5 suite and it has Q&A of Webinar session.
HP UFT 11.5 Trial version will be available by the end of December 2012. HP UFT 11.5 has awesome features like:
- A brand new modern IDE
- HP Unified Functional Testing 11.5 (GUI +API automation)
- HP UFT Mobile – automated testing for mobile apps
- HP UFT Insight – image based automation
- Integration to CI systems
Images and reference materials are affiliated to respective company.
Subscribe to our QAInsights YouTube Channel.
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017