Hello Automation Engineers, one more good news to you. In my last post, I provided information about HP Unified Functional Testing 11.5 release. HP said HP UFT 11.5 will be available in December. Today, HP Unified Functional Testing 11.5 is available for download. HP UFT (ST + QTP = UFT) enables us to perform GUI and API based automation.
Where and how to download HP UFT 11.5?
- Navigate to http://hp.com/go/uft
- Click on Trials and Demos
- Select HP Unified Functional Testing 11.50 CC English SW E-Media Evaluation
- Fill the form and Agree the Terms and Conditions
- In Download Section, you can download following software and supporting materials
- Software, HP UFT 11.50 English [File Size 2707.59 MB]
- Letter, HP UFT 11.50 English PDF [File Size 0.08 MB]
- HP UFT was developed by more than 100 developers and QA engineers, from 5 different countries
- Duration of the development over about 2 years
- Iterative model was used; there were 34 iterations
- Over 1000 requirements were implemented and more than 10,000 defects were fixed
- During the course of development, HP continued to support their existing products, to the tune of over 200 patches and minor releases
Other Useful Resources:
- You can check the “What’s New in HP’s Automated Testing Suite”
- HP UFT slides and PDFs are available here.
- Download HP Unified Functional Testing product manuals
- If you face any issues in installation, you may visit HP support
- HP Unified Functional Testing updates available at www.hp.com/go/hpsoftwaresupport
Thanks for visiting QAInsights!
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017