HP announced its minor version of UFT which will be released in July. The version will be HP UFT 12.01. You can check in the communities sections here. In this blog, I am going to list out some new features and highlights of HP UFT 12.01. To know more about HP UFT, please check my last post.
- HP UFT now supports Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Safari browser on Mac OS, IE 8 – IE 11, Firefox v31, Chrome v36, Safari v6, v6.10, and v7.00.
- Henceforth, HP UFT Agent Chrome Extension will be available at Chrome Web Store. No need to install Chrome extension manually from your local system.
- HP improved its UFT user documentation and help manual.
- Support runtime Windows objects.
- Supports various technologies like Siebel objects using SiebelOpenUI, SAP objects using SAPUI5, API tests, Insight objects, Flex Advanced Grid objects etc.
- Additionally, JDK 1.8, Hyper V, SAP Web Dynpro ABAP for Netweaver 7.40, Expanded Internet Explorer support for SAP Web UI support, and XenDesktop 7 (Technology Preview level).
HP UFT 12.01 is expected to be released in July 2014.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights!
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017